WELCOME...

...to the personal blog of Kynan Pearson. You might know me from my work on the Metroid Prime Series, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Halo 4. This blog is here so I can share some of my design philosophies, dump some ideas and post some of my random art. These are all my views and do not represent those of my employer.

SubtractiveDesign@hotmail.com
https://twitter.com/KynanPearson

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Ocean Above

I've been kinda interested in aquatic themes and characters recently.


The Ocean Above is a story I've been messing around with about two great bodies of water. One is a vast and beautiful ocean which fills the sky as far as the eye can see. It floats above the dark and murkey waters below, suspended by a force called the great divide.

The main character Finlo falls from his perfect life in the ocean above, landing in the contaminated depths below. He tries to find his way back but things turn out far more difficult than he could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment